Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Love Affair with NYC
As most of you know, I've had a deep love affair with NYC for quite sometime (pre sabatical from Amazon to take art classes at Parsons New School). When I heard my dear friend, Noah, and his now lovely wife were getting married, there was no way I could miss it (especially given it was going to be in NYC).
To top it off, I absolutely love Hillary and can't wait for JWG & I to spend more time with the two of them when we're all back on the west coast (if we can persuade Hill to leave the east).
Of course, I squeezed in some quality time with my dear girlfriends Vashali and Dani and was able to send my fellow 'Twin Tower' off to San Diego. She's making the couragous move to San Diego to be with her boyfriend Chris (who couldn't be more darling, sincere and handsome). It's such a treat to see dear friends partnering up with people you instantly love.
I couldn't be more excited for Dani. I'll miss seeing her on my NYC visits, but know she'll be back... she, nor I can stay away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment