Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving in London

Last year, John & I were still in the hospital with Levi. This year we were extremely excited to celebrate Thanksgiving as a family and with friends, enjoying all the Thanksgiving fixings .

Levi and I spent the day playing and visiting our dear friends Maureen and Nicolaj while waiting for John to finish work!


Nicolaj and Levi are merely 4 weeks apart and both have full heads of hair (and curls I might add)

Maureen and Nicolaj took us to their local park and, of course, the boys found some cars to push and ride around in

Levi was in love...

A few games of peak-a-boo before heading home to Skype our families and wish them a Happy Turkey Day

We ended the night with the most lovely Thanksgiving dinner at Courtney and Michael's. We celebrated with 8 of their friends from France, Sweden, Germany and the UK. It reminded us (again) how thankful we are for all of the truly kind and interesting people we've met over the last couple of years!

No comments:

Post a Comment