Thursday, August 22, 2013

Baby Gus Gus turns 8 months old!

I can't believe it. How is it possible our baby is already 8 months old? Gus, you continue to be incredibly sweet and easy (knock on wood!). I guess it's all relative. You weigh in at 22 3/4 pounds and are in the 95th percentile for length. Baby Gus, you are going to be tall! You remind me of Levi with your sense of busyness and curiosity. You started crawling at 7 1/2 months and haven't stopped. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this age.

 I love hearing you scurry around the corner on your hands and knees. 
 I especially love your open mouth kisses you're starting to give me.
I love watching you smile and laugh with your big brothers; you are just itching to be a part of the madness.
I love it when I pick you up, and your frog legs just start swimming in mid-air
I can't get enough of watching you hold your own in the bath with Felix and Levi

All of it makes me so happy. I want to freeze time. You're sleeping from about 7pm to 6:30am which feels like a real feat. You're a good eater and have a hankering for anything sweet. I have noticed you're particular about who holds you. Baby Gus, you are also extremely chatty. I love hearing you say mmmmmaaama and dadddaaddaa; it's heaven. Despite the craziness, I still wouldn't have it any other way. Here are some of my favorite pics of you these past few weeks.


Taken at 7 1/2 months








No comments:

Post a Comment