Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Baby Gus Gus turns 2!


Baby Gus Gus turned 2 on Dec 1st! We celebrated with carrot cake for breakfast with the big highlight being balloons. I must admit, watching our baby turn 2, pulled on my heart strings. Time flies by with a 3rd and I'm struggling knowing it's just a matter of time that we really won't have a baby anymore. 

At 2, I would describe Gus as:
~Very assertive
~Hes' super cheeky and overall very happy.
~He adores his brothers and holds his on just fine.
 He's not afraid to through a punch or pounce on one of them if he's feeling playful. 
He loves to eat cottage cheese standing up at the chopping block. It appears to be decadent to him. 
He's a huge snuggler and will actually go back to sleep if I let him in our bed in the wee hours.
He doesn't like anybody outside of John, I  are the girls holding him.
He's very social with other children at the park.
He loves to be rudey nudey and will instigate it with his brothers. 
He hates being the 1st brother to be tucked in at night. 
He's inherited Levi's coordation skills.
He's speaking words like mine, shoes, airplane, me.

He's an absolute joy to be around and we love him dearly. 









Gussy loved his dinosaurs from Messie and PopPop

No comments:

Post a Comment