On New Year's Eve, we said goodbye to Papa Lyons. I had the good fortune of spending a few days w/ him prior to his passing. Dad, he and I had the most beautiful visit together. I've written about it here on my CWM blog: http://consciousworkingmama.com/why-i-was-able-to-say-goodbye-to-my-grandfather-right-before-he-passed-away/
He was such a compassionate, thoughtful, loving grandfather: http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2015/jan/11/dr-paul-harrell-lyons-md-in-memoriam/
I loved this comment on his obit: He was my doctor all the time I was growing up.I remember him coming to a neighbors house to help the night my brother died in a house fire.There aren't doctors like him any more.Rest in peace.
He was such a compassionate, thoughtful, loving grandfather: http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2015/jan/11/dr-paul-harrell-lyons-md-in-memoriam/
I loved this comment on his obit: He was my doctor all the time I was growing up.I remember him coming to a neighbors house to help the night my brother died in a house fire.There aren't doctors like him any more.Rest in peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment