Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bonne Anniversaire Monkey!

The courting began 6 years ago at IMDb...

It included many adventures in SF, NYC, Mammoth and lovely Seattle...

It was going so well, that we decided to get our 1st baby....Hankadoodle (who's now 3)


Two years ago today, we tied the knot (officially) in Seattle. What a start we've had....moved to London 3 weeks later, started new jobs, had baby Levi 9 months ago and even managed to see most of Europe (pre and post Levi). I've never said marriage is easy, but I really do feel thankful for my partner in crime. I'm quite proud to be Mrs. Gibbons (and yes I do plan on changing my surname when we move back). I love you John. My life is so much richer with you by my side.

1 comment:

  1. That was the most beautiful and thoughtfully written commentary on your lives together to date. I am so happy for both of you (and, of course, for the offspring!).

    ReplyDelete