JWG,
LHG,
Hanky, and I spent the Bank Holiday in The Lake District at the
Fellside Barn cabin. Albeit, I'm a bit spoiled growing up in the NW, but it really was beautiful. This was the view from our deck.

We managed to fit in a few long walks when the weather cleared up!

Levi's getting use to his new pack. Note... the weather was a bit colder than we had anticipated so Levi wore a variety of
outfits at once (including his leg warmers).

One of these sheep is doing their own thing...we had know idea Hanky was a sheep herder.

Buggy continues to get bigger!

We mostly hung out with Levi, made yummy food and took family naps. I've rediscovered Paul Newman and am in love so we watched Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (a treat to see such a well written and acted film).
The trip sounds wonderful. Loved the pictures of Hanky trying to fit in with the group and Levi in his new pack.
ReplyDeleteThe Lake District is beautiful as rumored!